Pulled Beef Lasagne 350g
Cooking Instruction from Frozen Oven
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C (180°C fan forced).
2. Remove sleeve and film.
3. Cover product with foil and place on a baking tray.
4. Place baking tray in oven and heat for 40 minutes.
5. Carefully remove foil and bake for a further 15 minutes.
6. Carefully remove baking tray from oven.
7. Stand for 2 minutes and serve.
1. Remove sleeve and pierce film twice.
2. Microwave on high for 7 min.
3. Stand for 1 minute, peel back film, taking care as hot steam may escape.
*Note: Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Microwave temperatures vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Product will be hot after heating. Handle with care.
Our high protein meals are packed with nutrients, macro balanced and perfectly portioned.
Fuel your life with Strength Meals Co.
Beef Ragu (55%) (Beef (60%), Tomato Dice (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid (330), Mineral Salt (509)), Carrot, Tomato Paste (contains Citric Acid (330)), Onion, Water, Red Wine (contains Preservative (220)), Garlic, Celery, Canola Oil, Salt, Corn Starch, Beef Bouillon Powder, Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder (contains Soybeans, Wheat), Herbs and Spice, Yeast extract), Bechamel Sauce (24%) (Water, Cream (contains Milk), Cheddar Cheese (contains Milk), Milk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Butter (contains Milk), Onion, Salt, Beef Bouillon Powder, Spices), Pasta (17%) (Durum Wheat Semolina, Water), Mozzarella Cheese (contains Milk, Preservative (200)), Herbs.
Contains: Gluten, Milk, Soybean.
Caution: Great care has been taken to remove all bones and bone fragments. However some may remain.
Keep frozen at or below -18°C
More great tastes…