Marinated Chicken (35%) (Chicken (91%), Water. Maize Starch. Salt, Mineral Salt (500), Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil), Cooked Brown Rice (35%) (Brown Rice, Water, Canola Oil), Butter Sauce (20%) (Water, Tomato (Diced Tomato, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid (330), Mineral Salt (509)), Tomato Paste (Citric Acid (330)), Cream (9%) (contains Milk), Onion, Yoghurt (contains Milk), Honey, Butter (2.5%) (contains Milk), Garlic, Red Lentils (1.5%), Canola Oil, Sugar, Herbs & Spices, Ginger, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Fermented Red Rice), Capsicum (3%), Broccoli (3%), Onion.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FROZEN:
1. Pierce film twice and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
2. Peel back film halfway and stir for even heat distribution.
3. Re-cover and heat on HIGH for 2 minute.
4. Stand for 1 minute, peel back film, taking care as hot steam may escape.
5. Stir well and serve, ensuring product is thoroughly heated through.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.
Note: Microwave temperatures vary. Times given are approximate.