Marinated Chicken (37%) (Chicken (91%), Water, Maize Starch, Salt, Mineral Salt (500), Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil), Cooked Rice (27%) (Brown Rice, Water, Rice Bran Oil), Water, Capsicum (8%), Onion (7%), White Wine (1%), Carrot, Celery, Lemon Juice, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Parsley, Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder (contains Wheat, Soybeans), Sugar, Spices, Salt, Yeast Extract.
Contains: Gluten, Soybeans.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FROZEN:
1. Pierce film twice and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
2. Peel back film halfway and stir for even heat distribution.
3. Re-cover and heat on HIGH for 2 minute.
4. Stand for 1 minute, peel back film, taking care as hot steam may escape.
5. Stir well and serve, ensuring product is thoroughly heated through.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.
Note: Microwave temperatures vary. Times given are approximate.