Curry Sauce (40%) (Water, Coconut Milk (15%) (Coconut Extract, Water, Guar Gum (412)), Soy Protein Isolate, Onion, Chickpeas (5%) (contains Ascorbic Acid (300)), Ginger, Sugar, Tomato Paste (contains Citric Acid (330)), Tamarind (contains Citric Acid (330)), Herbs & Spices, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Garlic, Lime Juice, Salt), Plant Based Mince (25%) (Water, Texturized Soy Protein, Canola Oil, Cocoa Butter, Yeast Extract, Thickener (Methylcellulose (461)), Stabiliser (Guar Gum (412)), Salt, Spices), Cooked Rice (25%) (Rice, Water, Canola Oil), Vegetables (9%) (Potato, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Onion, Green Beans, Canola Oil, Nigella Seeds).
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FROZEN:
1. Pierce film twice and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
2. Peel back film halfway and stir for even heat distribution.
3. Re-cover and heat on HIGH for 1 minute.
4. Stand for 1 minute, peel back film, taking care as hot steam may escape.
5. Stir well and serve, ensuring product is thoroughly heated through.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.
Note: Microwave temperatures vary. Times given are approximate.